BDIA offers the services of an in-house legal counsel with extensive experience working with innovative companies, often leaders in their respective fields, a counsel who has a strong business acumen (including a MBA) and ease to work with managers of the various company departments.
The execution of commercial agreements on terms acceptable by all the parties is possible when the counsel has the experience to understand generally applicable industry contracting practices in the industry, to take into account the constraints expressed by managers, and applicable laws and regulations.
- Corporate Governance;
- Annual Filings and Returns;
- Directors’ / Shareholders’ Meetings;
- Advertising & Marketing Law;
- Labour Relations;
- Commercial Agreements;
- IP Protection;
- Management of External Counsels;
- Legal Opinions;
- Corporate Liabilities (Directors & Officers, Shareholders, Corporation);
- Severance Packages;